Sunday, December 7, 2008

COM 242 Photo Journalism: Last Day of Class Before Final - Shooting Random Photo Shots

These are some cool and crazy photos I took on the last day of class before finals start here at Flagler College. I had some fun and I just really enjoy taking photos of almost anything now. The last day of class was December 4, 2008.


This picture is of Professor Tracey Eaton, who is the professor for COM 242 Photo Journalism. He decided to go up to the second floor balcony of the Molly Wiley Art Building at Flagler College to take some pictures of some us who are in the class while we were taking photos.

This photo is of Chrissy Makris who is in the class with me. Another group at Flagler College was preparing for an Eco Festival on the West Lawn here at Flagler College and they had hula hoops sitting out so Chrissy decided to pick one up and have fun.


These next five photos are of my good friend and fellow classmate Aslyn Baringer who decided to join in on the fun with hula hooping as well. She decided to hula hoop for a while and allowed me to get some good photos from different levels.





This photo here is of Derek Westfield who is also in this class with me. I took this photo of him taking a photo of me on the West Lawn here at Flagler College.



2 comments:

alongthemalecon said...

nice shots of the hoola hoop action

Chrissy said...

those are awesome josh! i love the one of aslyn with the hools hoop around her neck.